Friday, May 23, 2014

What We Wear: Hippy Vibes & Lace

What We Wear: Hippy Vibes & Lace



 I love the bohemian look if you havent been able to tell from most of my posts. Dont get me wrong, i enjoy frilly dresses and also dressing up a like a rocker babe or super casual and comfty, but the boho relaxed vibe with a good hat is probably my favorite trend.  I'll pretty much try anything though.  I have loved this Mad Glam lace top since the moment I laid eyes on it. I styled it with a pair of bell bottoms (to give a more hippy boho style), a wide brim hat, a long feather necklace and my turquoise Bohemian Fringe necklace (in which i previously posted on here). Of course I had to pair this look with a classic nude wedge. I was feeling pretty free and fun in this get up.













Get the look:
Lace Bell Sleeve Top c/o Mad Glam
Turquoise Pendant Necklace c/o Bohemian Fringe
Wide Leg jeans Buffalo (see below)
Nude Wedges (similar below)
Feather Necklace H&M
Wide Brim Hat (old, similar below)





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment