Monday, January 26, 2015

Body Talk: Pregnancy, Wellness, and Health

Body Talk:  Pregnancy, Wellness, and Health





I have received several emails from you guys about some of my previous posts discussing body image, self confidence, and pregnancy and how it changes your body.  I think these have been the posts that you guys have connected with the most based on your emails over the years. I have decided to try to do more of these, especially now that I'm pregnant again and my body is going through those fun changes all over again. I would love to hear from you guys in the comments what you'd like to see, topics you'd like for me to touch on, etc.  Its more fun when I get to do this in community with you!

If you are new to following I thought I would share a few of my past posts on body talk below while I work on something to share with you this week or next on the subject!




Also a 20 week pregnancy update coming this week!*

& dont forget to leave your ideas below!

 XO

8 comments:

  1. This is great! I know I felt pressure to get my body back quick and I know that isn't healthy or what a new mom needs to be worrying about. With all the other stressors this just adds to the pressure. Thanks for posting.

    - Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your recipes and work outs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ton more to post!! I have been slacking with posting my recipes/quick easy meals

      Delete
  3. I check your blog every so often and love the fun photos. :) as far as blogging I like to read and benefit from, I love posts about how godly ladies keep their marriages flowing, other relationships, struggles, how they overcome bad days... Basically just honest discussion about things we all deal with, body image, yes, but other important things too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i love this so much Claire! I am so glad you can take away some of that from my posts about just living life and doing it with God by our side. I will make sure to keep sharing truth & its so nice to have a community to walk in that with.

      Delete
  4. I gave birth last June to a baby boy. I am built very similarly to you and lost the weight pretty easily. I started weaning off pumping January 1st. I am down to one pump a day and I have gained 3-5lbs. back. I heard some women gain 10lbs. back after quitting pumping. A post involving breast feeding/pumping and weight gain/loss would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes i have heard that too! I think one of my sisters gained back 3 lbs or so after she stopped breastfeeding, for some woman it helps keep weight off because they're burning extra calories.. and for others it keeps weight on you! A lot of woman experience those last 5 lbs of extra weight stick around until they finish nursing. So it can go both ways and would definitely make for an interesting post. Thanks for the idea! xo

    ReplyDelete