Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fashion: Winter Coats

Fashion: Winter Coats


I LOVE winter, I love the holiday season and everything that comes with it! I adore rainy days and sipping on hot frothy drinks while cuddling up to your loved ones inside and watching holiday movies. I love all of the yummy feasts, parties, and people you get to see that come in from out of town.  I enjoy venturing to Big Bear or Mammoth to see the snow and snowboard witih my family. I love playing holiday games with big groups of people by the fire and hosting get togethers. Even more so, I love the meaning behind Christmas and remember what God did for us through the birth of His son. I also truly love a good winter wardrobe! This post is dedicated to finding great winter pieces to sport this season. Im a big fan of finding a couple great quality pieces that are neutral that you can mix and match with a ton of different outfits and dress up or dress down.




Blank Leather Jackets · Via Spiga Jackets · Forever 21 Leather Jackets

Im all about LEATHER for winter, peacoats, blazers, burgundy coats, army inspired jackets, long sweaters,  and faux fur!
*Click on the picture for details



Here are some really cute winter budget friendly pieces from good ol' Forever 21.. remember they go FAST ...sorry if some of them are unavailable by the time you see this post.
*Click on the picture for details




Forever 21 Crewnecks & Scoopnecks · Forever 21 Sweaters · Forever 21 Jackets

I included sweaters, long sleeves, and jackets.  Im a huge fan of baggy soft thin sweaters like this grey one and beige on on the first page.  Again here is the army green military inspired jacket, and camo! Anything black and white with a fun pattern has my name written all over it. And love red and burgundy's as i said above.. they're just so festive!
By the way its FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50+  !! Get your christmas list done now!

Here are some cardigans im loving for Fall/Winter: Im still deciding which ones im going to purchase but these have all won over my heart.






*Click on the picture for details






BB Dakota Cardigans · Free People Cardigans · Jessica Simpson Cardigans


I have a terrible obsession with scarves, here are just a few i snatched up:






*Click on the picture for details






Asos Scarves & Wraps · Vero Moda Scarves & Wraps · Forever 21 Scarves & Wraps

I definitely need that bottom right one! & would love to get my hands on that faux fur for a holiday party get up.


Lastly, Im so into leather leggings and pants! Here are some great options, again, i want them all...but im holding myself back & will allow a splurge on one or two!  The first pair are Rag and Bone and a hefty $495!!! so when you check out the other prices of similar looks you will be so pleased to see they're as low as $15!!  Get excited.. i am. ( :






*Click on the picture for details



By the way, these army green leggings.. are you kidding me. SO GOOD.   '( :

No comments:

Post a Comment