Monday, October 7, 2013

My Baby Boy is 2 Months Old!


My Baby Boy is 2 Months Old!


I'm a little behind on blogging (he's now almost 3 months), I have many posts in the works that I can't wait to post so I am a bit behind. We were moving the first and second week of September and then the third week I went back to work so it's been crazy around here lately. 

My little one is 2 months old! He turned 2 months the day before our 1 year anniversary so it was an extra special weekend for us! My love for this little soul is immeasurable.. It literally continues to grow every day. I get so lost in love with him ... these are memories I never want to forget: When i press my cheek to his and cuddle him close, when I'm burping him and just smother his cheek in kisses because he smells so delicious, when his hands grab onto my hands, when he's falling asleep next to me (this happens rarely because I'm trying to be disciplined with sleep training) he grabs onto my face with his cute soft little fingers and it absolutely destroys me, I kiss inbetween his nose and his mouth and he smiles SO big, when I'm changing him and see his adorable little tummy, the softness and smell of him, his little jerky movements since he is learning to control his arms and legs, his bobble head, his coos and "almost laughs", how his eyes smile when his mouth smiles, his cheeks get so big while hes asleep because his chin rests on his chest, how he sucks his tiny fists, how he attacks like a shark when hes hungry or wants his pacifier (its the funniest and cutest thing), the sound he makes when i brush my hair across his face (its insanely cute and would melt any humans heart), the way he looks into my eyes and lets me know with the most adorable staire that he knows I'm his mama, how he cracks up when I kiss his feet and hands over and over, how he plays with his toys now & has become mr. curious.. I'm obsessed with this little boy of mine and he has the key to my heart (him and his daddy). 

This little guy has so much personality already. He coo's like crazy, especially in the morning when he first wakes up. He is so smiley and so much fun to hang out with. I haven't met a person who isn't completely smitten with him yet! We feel so blessed that this little angel is ours and couldn't be more thankful each day we wake up to his sweet face and every night that we sing him a lullubaby an kiss him good night. 

He goes to bed every night at 6-630 latest and easily falls asleep on his own (naps are a bit more work as he isn't old enough quite yet to self-soothe). He sleeps his longest stretch from 6:00-11pm (4.5-5 hours usually) and then from then on he wakes up every 3-4 hours (from the start of the feed to the start of the next) and sometimes does another 4 hour stretch in the early morning. He usually wakes up at 7:30am and takes his first nap around 8:15-8:40am. He kicks his legs like crazy and moves his arms everywhere. He bats at things and grab onto my hair and whatever im wearing. He eats every 3 hours and it takes him about 5 minutes and only eats on one side (he must be an efficient eater!).  

We love you little man, you have stolen our hearts and we couldnt be more blessed by you.

 With his two grandmas

1 comment:

  1. caring for an elderly parent
    - TheCaregiverSpace.org is a free social network that care & Support for the Caregivers, eldercare, senior caregiving, senior helpers, aging parent and family caregivers."/>

    ReplyDelete